Bebe au Lait’s award-winning nursing covers combine elegant style and everyday function.
We know little ones like to nurse on their own schedule and sometimes it doesn’t always fit yours. A rigid neckline, adjustable neck strap, and two wonderfully soft terry cloth pockets simplify nursing in public so that everyone -- mom, baby, and present company -- can carry on whenever, wherever baby needs nourishment. And since they’re exclusively designed in a collection of sophisticated and elegant prints, mom can keep her style and company while nursing.
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Gentle cycle recommended
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry
- Low iron when needed
- Keep away from fire
Due to the material used for the rigid neckline, it occasionally can get bent out of shape after washing. An easy fix is to gently iron and massage/form the neckline into shape.
How to use:
- Connect the neck straps by threading the long strap through both d-rings and back through just one.
- Place the nursing cover over your head. The neck straps should rest comfortably around your neck and the fabric should delicately drape over baby.
- Position the neckline’s center so that you can comfortably view your baby while nursing. You may have to adjust the length of the neck strap a little to find your perfect fit, but once you find it you never have to readjust it again!